I feel like writing helps to keep your imagination vivid, with how you have to think of words/phrases to keep the story that you've pictured in your mind flowing. I know that a 'picture speaks a thousand words' just by the art itself but I feel like by writing my ideas down and planning it out helps me to see my work clearly. Not everyone can think and see things the same way, it all lies on each individual like the saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", so everyone sees things differently. Which is why it actually helps to write down a description of your artwork for your audience to help them see things from your point of view so that they can understand your artwork better. I also find it very appealing when an artist is able to describe his artwork with such detailed explanation. I am no expert when it comes to writing but I aspire to be able to not only captivate my audiences with my artwork but to also share with them the way that I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment