Saturday, 13 August 2016

The Power of The Internet



I was scrolling through Twitter when I came across these pictures on my timeline. Where it shows everyone in the picture being too preoccupied with their mobile devices, they literally have their faces glued to their phone screens. The message that the photographer is trying to convey is pretty obvious, we are overly attached with our phones, or more specifically, the internet. We use the internet for almost everything, be it for school, work or just for our own entertainment. It is impossible to not spot a single soul without a phone in their hands, no matter where we go, especially with the craze of PokemonGo going on recently. We rely on the internet so much, I wonder what would happen if one day the electricity suddenly went off, no internet connection whatsoever, could we actually survive a day without using our phones? We are so caught up with technology we forgot about the outdoor activities that we could do besides being on our phones the whole day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment