On the third week of school, my classmates and I were given a list of items and we had to choose one of the items as our main topic . My group decided to go with chopsticks, we then had to think of different ways of using chopsticks besides the norm, which is eating. I was really surprised by some of the ideas that my group mates came up with. Our ideas ranges from fashion, using chopsticks as a hair accessory, to furniture designs, where multiple chopsticks could be used to build book shelves. One of my group mates also mentioned about this famous Jackie Chan Chopstick portrait where about 64,000 chopsticks were tied into different bundle sizes with strings, and then hung to a steel frame. I really feel like this is a good exercise to help us with our creative thinking as we have to think of something new, something that was never done before so there is no right or wrong answer, it is just the case of how creative we can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment